Terms and Condition
- Terms of service are the legal agreements between a service provider and a client who wants to use that service. By using our services, these terms will automatically apply to you –you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the services.
- Client agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
- NSSPL will commence the project after getting the required materials from the Client. The home page/ mock-up/design/module would be shown within 10 (may vary) working days. The number of days to complete the home page/application design may vary according to the requirement of the Client. The Client needs to give a definite idea of the design/theme/colour and all aspects of the application/website at the time of preliminary discussion and before commencing the project. The Client can provide samples or older websites/applications as reference. The NSSPL team will be creating website pages based on these ideas.
- Project will commence within 24 hours after the 20% advance payment is made by the Client. The content for the concerned website/application should be provided within 10 days from the time of starting the project.
- If changes are suggested by the Client after the completion and approval of the entire website/application , it will be considered as redesign and are chargeable. Detection of errors in contents or designs by the Client, if any, will be rectified immediately. After completion of the project, NSSPL will upload the whole work in the whatsapp/server and the link will be sent to the Client for testing. The whole work will be uploaded in transferred/made live by NSSPL, after the final approval and settlement of balance amount by the Client.
- NSSPL provides one year free maintenance towards all kinds of errors occurred in run time of the application /website.
- Free maintenance does not include content updation.
CUSTOMER AND DEVELOPER ISSUES
RELATE TO FEATURES AND
- We are Provides All the Services Who Are The Defines In Your Selected Plan, and All the services and features That You Want And all That who Are defined in SLA(Service Level Agreement).
- If Customer wants more features which is not define in SLA(Service Level Agreement) so there for customer have to pay additional charges for those particular (Extra) Features.
- Client’re not allowed to copy, or modify the website / application / project, any part of the websites/applications, or our trademarks by any other service provider without us.
- Client’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the websites/applications, and client also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Niharika Softweb Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Project will commence within 24 hours after the 20% advance payment is made by the Client.
- Client agrees to make timely payments in accordance with the marked due date on each invoice provided by Agency, and to include any late fees incurred in each payment.
- Admin panel ID / password will not be provided until the customer makes full payment.
- Until the client’s full payment is received, the client’s work will not be received.
- If the customer signs the agreement, he cannot ask for a refund payment.
- Client may terminate this application/website development services agreement at any time by providing written notice via email or certified mail to Niharika Softweb Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Niharika Softweb Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may cancel this agreement in the same manner if necessary.
- In the event that this application/website development services agreement is cancelled by either party, Niharika Softweb Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall issue a final invoice for any unbilled time or materials.
- Client agrees to pay the final invoice according to the terms of this website development services agreement.
- This application/website development services agreement shall be governed by the prevailing laws of India.
- Should any conflicts arise related to this agreement, the Parties agree to seek a suitable resolution through a neutral arbitrator, whose ruling shall be considered final and binding on both parties.
PROJECT CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- If the client signs in the agreement, the order cannot be canceled
- Client cannot ask for a refund payment